at first sight - a faberry fanmix
for day one of faberry week 2013: blind date.
1. first sight - these united states (i saw it all happening in one grand epic sweep / from that first sight that we wouldn’t / get to sleep for a week / and generations would follow / the course that we’d charted / from that sofa across / i couldn’t wait to get started)
2. i only see you - benton paul (people talking loud / I can’t hear the crowd / you are so much more appealing / I’ll be honest girl / you’ve become my world / and I’ll spend my life exploring)
3. the best thing - relient k (when i looked into your eyes / and you dared to stare right back / you should’ve said “nice to meet you, i’m your other half”)
4. be still my heart - the postal service (this could be a brand new start / with you)
5. start of something good - daughtry (you never know when you’re gonna meet someone / and your whole wide world in a moment comes undone / you’re just walking around and suddenly / everything that you thought that you knew about love is gone)
6. now is the start - a fine frenzy (do you hear / that sound / it’s the sound of the lost gone found)
7. falling in - lifehouse (you feel like home / home to me / every time i see your face / my heart takes off on a high speed chase)
8. oh, it is love - hellogoodbye (i will hold you tight so you know / it is love from the first / time i pressed my hand to yours / thinking, “oh, is it love?”)
You love a teacher when they’re hiding your children from a crazed gunman in Newtown and getting shot while protecting them. You adore educators when they’re using their body to shield your kids from a falling wall in the middle of a tornado in Oklahoma.
But let that teacher have the nerve to ask for job security or reasonable pay or a manageable workload and all of a sudden we’re lazy union thugs.